Complete the below form to speak with one of our experts!
For any enquires you have about cosmetic dentistry, facial aesthetics or any of our transformation packages, please get in touch by entering your details below.
If you experience any issues contacting us here, feel free to contact us directly at bookings@DRMR.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you.
Book an Appointment at DRMR
Contact us by phone, post or email
251 Brompton Road
A hearing loop is available at the practice.
- Parking is present behind the Oratory.
- If you are looking face-on at the Oratory, the car parking is on the right-hand side.
- If you would like to stay for 4 hours, you can book parking via 'just park' at £20 for 4 hours
- Alternatively, if you have only a short stay you can pay £5 per hour on the day.
The closest Tube stations are South Kensington (on the Circle, District, and Piccadilly lines) and Knightsbridge (use the Harrods exit) Both stations are a short 5-10minute walk to the clinic.
How to find us
The practice is situated in the distinctive Chelsea Harbour Design Centre, which has three large glass domes. The practice is in the central dome on the second floor.
There is ample parking directly beneath the building with lifts available. This costs about £5 for 2 hours. Please note, it is not now possible to access Chelsea Harbour by car from the Townmead Road entrance, as the council have insisted on a barrier. Access is via Lots Road entrance, off Kings Road.
The nearest tube in Fulham Broadway, which is on the Wimbledon branch of the District Line. It takes about ten minutes to walk from Fulham Broadway to the practice.
- The C3 from Earl's Court and Clapham stops in the Design Centre itself
- The 11 and 22 from Sloane Square and Putney stop on the King's Road
- The 328 and 211 from Hammersmith stop in Gunter Grove
- The 391 from Hammersmith stops just behind the Design Centre in Imperial road just before Imperial Wharf
There is an Overground station at Chelsea Harbour which is called Imperial Wharf which is either from Clapham Junction or Shepherd's Bush.
"Thanks to Manrina and the team. From start to finish I felt like I was in good hands, professional and informative. Delighted with the results."